Expert in the fields of oral design, installations free from metals, neuromuscular implants, robotic dentistry, and crowns and bridges. Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation from the Itaúna University (Brazil) and holds a master’s degree in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry from the University of São Paulo. Trained in functional occlusion and neuromuscular dentistry at the Roth & William Center (California) and holds a diploma in teaching exclusive foundations of cosmetic dentistry in the Dominican Republic, as well as being a clinical director and researcher in Oral Health and Dentistry. Member of the Latin American Society of Operative Dentistry and Biomaterials, as well as of the Brazilian Society of Dentistry Research. Scientific and academic consultant of the Panamanian Dental Association, the Dental Magazine of Chile and of companies such as Dentsply International, Ivoclar Vivadent, Ultradent and Bisco. He is co-author of the book “Contemporary and Practical Clinical Dentistry” (2004) and national and international lecturer. He runs dental clinics in Punta Cana and Santiago, and is a recognized professional by dentists in Latin America. He has a weekly program on the Teleuniverso television channel called “Odontology with quality of life”.
- Master neuromuscular and robotics dentistry
Dr. Miguel Asenjo has a Master in Complex Oral Rehabilitation and Robotics Dentistry. Same Day Teeth Concept. He teaches dentistry throughout Latin America.
- Master in Complex Oral Rehabilitation, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Itaúna, Brazil.
- Masters in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry of Bauru, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Academic and clinical Consultation Graphenano Dental – 5500 Restorations made in G-CAM Graphene
- Masterclass in Immediate Loading (Level III) Strategic and Cortico-Basal IHDE One Piece Dental Implant – International Foundation – Germany
- Dental CAD Designer (Exocad and 3Shape) – Robotics Dentistry – Germany
- Member of the Roth Williams Center for Functional Occlusion. Dental Director Bioesthetic / OBI restorations, Colombia
- Masters in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry. FOB / University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Master in Oral Rehabilitation. FO Itaúna – Belo Horizonte / Brazil.
- Training in Functional Occlusion and Neuromuscular Dentistry in Roth & William Center.
- Asenjo One Visit Dentistry Dominican Republic.
- Invited to Post-Graduate Course in Oral Rehabilitation Professor.
- Autonomous University of Santo Domingo (UASD / 1999)
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Esthetic Dentistry.
- Member of Chicago Dental Society – USA
- Member of the International Dental Show IDS – Cologne / Germany
- Coauthor of Contemporary Clinical Dentistry and Practice (2004). National and international lecturer.