Graphenano Dental S.L. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), in reference to its website www.graphenanodental.com, is aware of how important it is to guarantee its users their right to privacy and data protection and in this sense in compliance of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection. Hence in relation to the processing of your personal data, you are hereby informed about the points concerning the processing of your personal data through this website:
- Identity: GRAPHENANO DENTAL, S.L.
- Tax ID no.: B87533014
- Postal Address: Polígono Táctica, C/ Algepser, 40-54, C.P. 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain.
- Telephone no.: +34 965108102
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the form the user completes, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Registered users: The information you submit on the registration form is used for managing Users on the website, so that you can enter your profile, consult your orders and make purchases without having to re-enter your identification details (name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) and your delivery address. Users may modify their profile settings whenever they like.The www.graphenanodental.com website does not accept fake registrations or attempts at personal or company identity theft. Submission of false information on the registration form implies the User is automatically deleted. THE COMPANY reserves the right to verify the information provided by the User by telephone.
- Newsletter: In the cases in which the user grants their consent as per the provisions in article 21 of the Information Society Services Act, we will use your identification and contact data to send you information about new developments on our website, news of interest and promotions and special offers on our products and services. The channel we generally use is e-mail or postal mail, but only if you give us your consent.
- Contact: The personal details you submit through the contact form will be processed exclusively to attend your enquiry or request. The information collected is limited to identification and contact details, together with data concerning the request you have sent us.
- Request for samples: The personal details you submit through the form will be processed to attend your request for samples of the products you have selected to be sent to you.
- Complaints form: The personal data you provide on the form will be processed to attend your complaint.
- Product returns form: The personal details you submit on the form will be used to assess and manage the return or change you have requested, as well as for having the product collected, were this necessary.
Other purposes: The information provided may occasionally be used to:
- Carry out surveys to improve our services.
- Manage requests for information, suggestions and complaints from customers for their processing and resolution.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent and acceptance the User gives in each of the sections in which personal information is collected. Users are entitled to withdraw their consent at any time; however this does not affect the legality of the processing based on their consent prior to this being withdrawn.
As regards data processing for commercial purposes through online media, in the cases in which there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the communications concern products or services associated with those previously requested by the User and that the User has been given the option of opposing the processing of their data by checking an unmarked box, the legal basis for processing is that provided for in article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, the Information Society Services Act.
Each commercial communication sent to the User shall offer them the option of declaring their opposition to receiving further such communications.
Users are informed that the processing of the information collected through this website does not involve international data transfer.
With regard to the information recipients, you are informed that in the event of an online purchase which must be delivered to the address you have submitted to us or a return that must be collected, your name and surnames, delivery address and telephone number will appear on the parcel delivered.
Your telephone number is provided so that the transport company can contact the product recipient to facilitate the delivery process.
Users are entitled to access and rectify their data and to its portability. To exercise these rights, Users may send an e-mail to or a letter email@example.com or a letter to the following address: Polígono Táctica, C/ Algepser, 40-54, C.P. 46980 de Paterna (Valencia, Spain), indicating the rights they wish to exercise.
In those cases in which the User considers their data protection rights have been infringed while THE COMPANY has been processing their data, especially when they have not been successfully able to exercise their rights, the User may place a claim before the competent Data Protection Control Authority.